IMASAB (Imatinib Mesylate)
₹1.00 – ₹2.00
IMASAB (Imatinib Mesylate) belongs to the signal transduction inhibitor category of targeted therapies, particularly a protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
Imatinib mesylate is approved to treat:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia that is Philadelphia chromosome-positive.
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia or hypereosinophilic syndrome in adults.
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia that is Philadelphia chromosome positive.
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans in adults whose disease is recurrent, metastatic, and/or cannot be removed by surgery.
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) that is KIT positive and cannot be removed by surgery and/or has metastasized.
- Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms in adults.
- Systemic mastocytosis that is aggressive and has a certain mutation in the c-KITgene.